Welcome to the Outer Banks Cremation Info webpage. Our cremation website – Twiford Direct was created to offer families in North Carolina and surrounding communities a cremation service that is not only low cost, but dignified.
To help you get started we would like to point out some of our cremation resources on this site.
- If you wondering what are the first steps that you need to take to make arrangements for a cremation service, we invite you to visit the “If A Death Has Occurred” page.
- If you would like more specific details on the services that we can provide, please review our “Cremation Services” pages and please download our complete Cremation Price List.
- If you are undecided about which type of the service would best suit your needs, please spend a few minutes watching the videos in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- If you would like to read and listen to some of the stories from other families that we have helped, you can visit our “Client Family Reviews” page.
- We also invite you to download our “Cremation Resource Kit” that has four helpful forms that you can download, print and share with your family. (We are always wanted to make the Resource Kit more comprehensive, so if you have any suggestions to make it better, please let us know through our Contact Form.)
- If you want to find out more about us, visit the main Twiford Direct website to see a sample of our current obituaries, additional services that we provide and additional history about our cremation service.
- At anytime, you can email us at David.Twiford@TwifordFH.com , fill out our Contact Form, or call us (available 24 hours a day) at (252) 335-4395 or (252) 473-2449.
Other Helpful Links & Resources for Outer Banks, North Carolina