100% Service Satisfaction Guarantee
Twiford Direct is committed to service beyond expectation before, during and after the service. We guarantee that if you are not 100% satisfied with any aspect of our service, we will make every effort to correct the situation. If we cannot correct it to your satisfaction, you will not be charged for that particular service item.
No Hidden Fee Guarantee
Funeral and cremation costs can be very confusing. Often times other funeral and cremation providers will quote what seems like a low price, but actually they do not give you the complete costs and there will be hidden add on charges after you have chosen to utilize their services. We have made it easier to understand with our “No Hidden Fee Guarantee.”
We guarantee that the price we give you over the phone or you see on this site, will be the price that you will pay.
Cash advance items, cemetery expenses, and merchandise (in most cases) are not included. What some funeral homes fail to disclose are the additional fees that may be necessary. These include cemetery expenses, obituaries, honorariums (clergy, musicians, soloists, altar servers), catering, sales tax, etc. We will be more than happy to email you a quote so that you will have an estimate that is as accurate as possible.
Worry Free Cremation Process ™
Prior to Cremation
- Our “personal identification band” is placed on your loved one at the time they are transferred to our secure care facility. This band will stay with them throughout the process and will ultimately be cremated with them.
- Your loved one is registered in our facility logbook with date, time of arrival, and the funeral director’s name. Any personal items are recorded as well.
- After funeral arrangements have been made, your loved one will be placed in their personal cremation container within our secure care facility. At this time, the container will be clearly marked and labeled for identification.
- If you wish, you may tour our state of the art cremation facility, Albemarle Crematorium. We offer family viewing rooms and a courtesy on-site funeral director to answer any questions and help you decide if witnessing the cremation process is right for you.
- One of our managers will review all paperwork to ensure authorization has been received. The manager and arranging director must sign the crematory checklist to authorize transportation to the crematory.
- Your loved one is transferred to the crematory by one of our staff members in a company vehicle under our professional care.
At The Crematory
- Upon arrival at the crematory, one of our licensed crematory operators will review all paperwork. Your loved one is then logged into the crematory facility.
- At this point, your loved one will be assigned a unique identification number, which will be written on an identification tag. This is used to track every phase of the cremation and will accompany your loved one throughout the process.
Steps After Cremation
- After the cremation is complete, your loved one’s cremated remains will be returned to our funeral home in a temporary urn, along with the identification tag and cremation certificate. Once all information has been verified, your loved one’s cremated remains will be placed in their permanent urn or keepsake.
- Our staff will notify you to schedule a time for receipt of your loved one’s cremated remains.